Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tha Infamous

Tha infamous

PTRILLA phat beatz ent
Got world in diamond necklace on my neck
Money power respect
PTRILLA phat beatz ent
Tha infamous
Not many like us
Ashes  2 ashes Adust to dust
Only label you can trust
Make tracks
Blow ya eardrums
Playn in every club

PTRILLA phat beatz ent
Got music industry by storm
Island ya pussy warm
Early in mourning
Over coast pop cort toast
Boats in shrimp
Life of trill pimp

They mad cuz I got pictures of they chick
My pockets like rockets
My neck & fingers like  bughattis
How fast can you go
On tracks real life
I'm spittn lyrics like scriptures
pay tithes
To rap minister
Game god
Playa of year
Pimp for cemtury
Ancient king
Blown ganja tress
My hands up ya
Skirt
I'm dicks in water
My tracks fishing
Every career
Ever thought they was better
Than the infamous

PTRILLA phat beatz ent
Got tracks blow ya ear drums
Every club
My tracks louder
Than million sports cars
How fast can you go
Switch gears like pro
I'm hitting lanes
Breaking records
Racing for the title
For gold on espn

PTRILLA Phat beatz ent



Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment