Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Society Phenomenom

Society phenomenon

Year 80trillion

I'm young made trillions

I'm planetarian

More

Like alien

Controlling

Universe

Spiritually

Music

Is

Secret

Spiritual

Language

Human spirit in symbols

Was once extinguished

Once reason crept

Into form of Satan

Ever since

World cursed with gods secrets

Mixed into zillions of sequences

Humans could

Never peep

The essence

Of spirituality

Humanity

Enslaved to currency

Miscommunication

Lead to world war of all planets

Look at all the devastation

Reason my tracks playn

every station

What do we really live for
l

Lost in these cold planets

Speakers loud

Space ships louder

Flynn other planets

At speed of sound

Never want die while living
B



Below the clouds

Lookn over all planets

One eternal spirit

The view

Will amaze you

Sees so clear blue no sharks

No Fish no noise

So quiet help you evolve your spirit

Different galaxies other than ones

Your lived in

I'm past I'm gone a zillion years

Into the future

No guns no wars


No reasons to shoot guns

Forests with rip fruits

Water so blue

Ships racing over clear water surfaces

Like racing video game

Youse never imagine

Until took the trip

Listen within feel you inner spirit

Heart tell when to evovle in spirit

Swimming under water hours with my breath

Naturally high from jungle air

Breath of life

Sacrificed my life

For the mike

Tracks playn like we living zillions years

In the future

No wArs no famine

No devastation

My tracks Playn sAve souls humanity

You could never experience reality

Until humannity enslaved to worthless hateful material things




Sent from my @PHATBEATZENT

Join the convo let's network song writing,public festivals, party hosting, Webinars, revenue retrieval accounting services. @PHATBEATZENT has many services to supplement your Artistry, Record label, Corporation, Small Business, Sole Propeitorship.Tweet me at Twitter.com/PHATBEATZENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment